Your inquiry was submitted successfully. You can expect to hear from us shortly. To expedite the quoting process plesae create an account.
Lasco Fittings,SCH40 90 degree Elbow Slip x Slip, Size: 2", Color: White, Material: PVC
- ASTM D-1784 - Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D-2466 - Socket Type Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Plastic Pipe Fittings, Schedule 40.
- ASTM F-1970 - Standard Specification for Special Engineered Fittings, Appurtenances or Valves for use in Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(PVC) or Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(CPVC) systems.
- MATERIAL - LASCO Schedule 40 Fittings are produced from PVC Type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B. -O-rings are produced from a Buna- N (Nitrile) material
- LISTINGS - NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G: Drinking Water System Components Weighted average lead content of less than or equal to 0.25% and is in compliance with California's Health & Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) NSF/ANSI Standard 14: Plastics Piping system components and Related Materials. Includes ANSI Standard 61, Annex G
- Not to be used in the Hot or Cold water distribution system in a dwelling Maximum Service Temperature 140°F
- Do not use LASCO fittings for compressed air or gases.
- Do not test PVC piping systems with compressed air or gases.
- Do not use fittings with liquids not recommended by LASCO
- Fitting modification voids the warranty.
WARNING: The following product(s) can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov