Hand moldable rubber gap filler can be applied underwater without messy caulk guns or mixing. Retains a flexible and tacky consistency making it well suited for a variety of permanent or temporary leak stopping applications.
- Pack around light cable to seal or prevent leaking light conduit (removable).
- Replace rubber gaskets with or without removing fitting.
- Fill/seal cracks gaps or voids.
- Hold in place with a cast of Quick Set Epoxy for pipe repairs.
- Top professional quality, low price
- Has a quick-release paper backing
- Pack around light cords to seal leaky pool light conduits
- Insert into the end of pool light conduits for a watertight, yet removable seal
- Seal around inlets, pumps, and rubber gaskets without having to remove fittings
- Use as a gap filler
- Use under pool putty for pipe repair
- Ready to use! No tools, mixing, or gloves required
- Mold with your fingers to fit any shape you need
- Can be applied underwater. No need to drain swimming pools to do pool light leak repairs
- Adheres to all metals, glass, plastics, concrete and porous surfaces
- Can be used year round! Remains flexible from -40 deg F to 180 deg F
- Provides an immediate, long-lasting, watertight seal. The ideal underwater sealing tape
- Readjusts easily during or after application
- Can be easily removed if needed
|Dimension||1/8 Inch x 1/4 Inch x 15 ft Roll|
|Item||Butyl Rubber Tape|