CCS180B 18-Volt 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw, Bare Tool
The Bosch CCS180B 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw can easily cut through 2" material, and it includes a 50° bevel for added versatility. This saw powers through wood and decking, delivering professional cuts in tight areas. It has a weight of only 6.6 lbs., an anti-snag lower guard for ease of cut and an easy-to-read depth gauge. This power saw is an excellent choice for remodelers, roofers or other pros who encounter hard-to-reach places that need cuts fast.
(1) 18-Volt 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw, Bare Tool, (1) 6-1/2-Inch Blade
- PRECISION: The Bosch CCS180B Circular Saw Bare Tool has a 6-1 2-inch saw blade capacity and provides the ability to cut through 2-inch thick material at 90 degrees and 1-9 16-inch thick material at 50 degrees.
- POWER: The cordless saw is balanced and compact with 3,900 no-load rpm and weighing only 6.6 lbs. for an outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
- CONVENIENT: Featuring a left-blade design for a clear view of cut line when saw's main handle is held in right hand. The cordless saw also provides an adjustable, easy-to-read bevel and a depth-of-cut gauge for consistent locking and improved accuracy.
- ACCURACY: The saw features the Bosch-exclusive anti-snag lower guard for easing the blade into the work piece and an electronic brake to quickly stop the blade for quick and easy use.
- DURABLE: The Bosch CCS180B Circular Saw Bare Tool was built to withstand years of the toughest jobs with a heavy-duty aluminum foot and upper guard. It also includes Bosch’s Motor and Cell protection to prevent overload and overheating.
- The 6 1/2-inch saw blade can completely cut through 2-times material even at full depth of cut
- Exclusive anti-snag lower guard for easing into the work piece
- Heavy-duty aluminum foot and upper guard for enhanced durability on the toughest jobsites
- 50-degree bevel gives you a wider range of applications
- Spindle lock allows for faster and easier blade change
- Arbor size: 5/8-Inch
- Blade size: 6-1/2 Inches
- Depth adjustment: Yes
- Net tool weight: 6.6 lbs.
- No load RPM: 3,900