- Best in class, one bottle of SeaKlear's phosphate remover can replace upto 16.7 liters of similar products available in the industry
- In many cases only a single application is enough to achieve a near zero level of phosphates, saving owners and managers both time and money
- A specific tool to deal with only phosphates, unlike bulk phosphate removers which use messy chemicals
INITIAL HIGH-PHOSPHATE TREATMENT:
- Clean or backwash filter.
- Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage guide. Pour Phosphate Remover in the pool, distributing it over as wide an area as possible.
- Run your filter system continuously for at least 24 hours.
- If filter pressure Increases 10 psi over normal, clean or backwash the filter.
- After 48 hours, test the phosphate level with a phosphate test kit approved for swimming pool use. If it is needed, reapply Phosphate Remover.
WEEKLY MAINTENANCE DOSE:
Use 1 oz of Phosphate Remover per 5,000 gallons of pool water to maintain phosphate levels below 125 ppb.
Important: It is normal for this product to cause pool cloudiness, indicating that phosphates are being removed. The duration of the cloudiness will depend on phosphate levels and pool equipment, and can sometimes last up to 48 hours. While pool water is cloudy, swimming should not occur so plan your treatment accordingly. As needed, apply SeaKlear Chitosan Clarifier at a rate of 2 oz per 5,000 gallons of pool water to help clear cloudy water.