SeaKlear® Metal Stain Remover works effectively to remove stains caused by excess metals in pool water. The granular formula is effective for the removal of iron, copper and manganese staining. These stains may appear as brown, grey, turquoise or black stains. Metal Stain Remover should be used first if stains are already present. For metal stain control and prevention use SeaKlear® Metal Klear or SeaKlear® Stain Prevention & Remover weekly. For systems with salt generators, use SeaKlear® Metal Klear. To keep pool water crystal clear, use SeaKlear® Chitosan Clarifier weekly.
- All natural stain removers
- Works on all surfaces including vinyl and fiberglass
- Removes metal and organic stains
- Adjust Total Alkalinity to 70 ppm.
- Adjust Calcium Hardness to 400 ppm.
- Circulate Pool for 2 hours.
- Adjust pH to 7.4.
- Circulate pool for 1 hour, then turn pump off.
- Allow pool to become completely still.
- Sprinkle product into pool over main spotted areas. Use 1 lb. for every 10,000 gallons.
- Let sit for 1 hour, and then turn pump on.
|Container Size||2 lb|
|Item||Metal Stain Remover|
|Product Type||Stain Remover|
|Relative Density||1.542 g/cc|