- One puck in calm-shell packaging.
- Puck can be dried and re-used.
- This product is safe for all hard surfaces, including plaster, vinyl, tile, concrete and fiberglass.
- DIRECTIONS FOR STAINS BELOW WATER: Wearing gloves, gently rub Spot Stain Chalk directly onto the surface stain to build up a layer of stain- removing chalk.
- Most stains will dissipate shortly after contact. If needed, use a nylon brush or similar non-abrasive pad to help lift stains.
- ALTERNATIVE METHOD: Place Spot Stain Chalk directly onto the stain but for no more than 5 minutes at a time, checking stain occasionally.
- Once stain has lifted, remove this product. Older and difficult stains may need to be treated with a sequestering agent prior to use.
- A sequestering agent should be used after removal of stains to prevent stains from reappearing.
- DIRECTIONS FOR STAINS ABOVE WATER: Apply a small amount of water onto area being treated.
- Gently rub Spot Stain Chalk onto wetted stain to form a paste.
- Most stains will dissipate shortly after contact. Brush treated area as needed.
- Rinse after 1 minute and repeat process as needed.
- Do not allow rinsed material to dry on hard surfaces.
- One 9 oz. tablet
WARNING: The following product(s) can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov