Many stain and scale issues can look similar to one another. Identifying a surface stain simply by its appearance is not enough.You need to VERIFY which stain removal product is right for your stain. The STAIN DROP S.R.V. KIT is specifically designed to not only show you which products will best remove your pool stains, but will show you how effective the stain removal will be.
The STAIN DROP S.R.V. KIT uses four topical (pool surface) tests using three proven stain-removing products to determine the correct stain-removing product(s) to remove your pool stain. To perform these tests, a portioned amount of each product(s) is poured directly onto the pool stain. For ease of access and visibility, swim-outs, shallows or steps* are convenient locations to perform tests. If the stain(s) are located in water 3 ft. deep or deeper, S.R.V. products should be first poured into a dosing pouch (included in kit) and then ‘Stain-Dropped’ onto stained area.
The products in the S.R.V. Kit target very specific types of stains. After completing all of the tests, you'll be able to determine which product(s) will be best suited to remove your specific pool stains.
- Contains 3 pouches of Stain Removal Proucts
- 6 Drop Pouches (for wall or deep water stains)
- Detailed instructional booklet
- Verifies correct treatment without costly mistakes
- Large product volume allows for controlled spot stain removal
- KIT CONTAINS: 3 oz. packet of S.R.V. NO1, 3 oz. packet of S.R.V. NO2, 2 oz. packet of S.R.V. NO3, 6 Dosing Pouch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.