5LB STAIN DROP No2 - 025551870773
- Effectively removes copper and scale from pool surfaces
- Convenient 5lb and 10lb sizes
- Removes surface copper stains
- Works with All Purpose and All Purpose XpH to remove copper from pool water
- See downloadable PDF instructions below for complete treatment
- Do not treat with STAIN DROP No2 unless water temp is at least 60 F and heater, ionizer and salt cell is bypassed
- Typical treatment is 2 -14 days
- Circulate pool continuosly during treatment
- Lower pH with liquid acid or 6lbs dry pH decreaser
- Add 1lb STAIN DROP No2 per 1,000 gallons pool water. Brush to ensure product is dissolved
- Add 1 Qt STAIN DROP ALL PURPOSE or ALL PURPOSE XpH per 15,000 gallons pool water.
- After treatment, begin to readjust pH and alkalinity by adding bicarbonate-based alkalintiy increaser at a rate of no more than 4lbs per 10,000 gallons every 8 hours.
- During treatment, chlorine levels can be maintained around 1ppm, but avoid superchlorination or chlorine shocking