American Granby EMIP200SE PVC MIP 2 SXS EPDM Ball Valve.
- Heavy duty thermoplastic white PVC (Type 1, Grade 1) construction. Materials meet NSF standards.
- Meets ASTM 2467 Schedule 80.
- Available with PTFE or EPDM seats providing excellent chemical resistance.
- EPDM “o” ring stem seal
- 150 PSI working pressure at 73ºF water, non-shock.
- Severe shock loads and misalignment stress are absorbed by the valve body, not the ball & seat, minimizing the chance of uneven wear & leakage.
- Manufactured for AGI in an ISO9002 facility.
|Brand||American Granby Co|
|Item||PVC MIP Ball Valve 2 S x S EPDM|
|Pressure Rating||150 psi|
WARNING: The following product(s) can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov