Ready for big jobs, the Channellock BigAzz 20-1/4-inch Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Plier (model 480G) is perfect for heavy industrial use such as pipe fitting, well and rig maintenance and heavy machinery repair. More than offering just brute strength, the 480G boasts an impressive list of safety features. Jobs requiring high leverage are no problem, as reinforcing ridges on the front and back of the tongue and groove channels greatly enhance this massive tool’s strength and resistance to stress breakage.
The 20-1/4-inch tongue and groove plier is made from durable high carbon, drop-forged steel, polished to perfection and offering a massive 5-1/2-inch jaw capacity. Its 12 non-slip, undercut adjustment channels offer a versatile range of adjustments for virtually every field application. The jaws of this aggressive tool feature right-angled teeth, providing gripping power in all directions.
The PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure common to other plier designs. It's completed by Channellock's iconic blue handle, which is both comfortable in your hand and easy to spot in your tool bag.
Channellock BIGAZZ Tongue and Groove Pliers - 480G
- 5-1/2-inch jaw capacity
- PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Constructed of high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance
- Electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue and groove design won't slip
- Iconic blue handle is comfortable and easy to spot in your tool bag
- Made in USA