Jack's Magic's The Copper & Scale Stuff - Stain Solution 2 provides pool owners with an easy and effective way to remove copper stains and scale buildup, while being more effective than acid-washing your pool. Stain Solution 2's powerful formula cuts through stains and scale, yet is compatible with all pool types and surfaces. This solution will save you time by eliminating hand scrubbing or pool drainage from your maintenance list, yet will be just as effective. In order to use this product safely, you must be able to bypass your heater.
- Add 1/2 gallon of muriatic (pool) acid per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add Jack's Magic The Blue Stuff at a rate of 1 qt. per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Tip: with salt (chlorine generator) systems or high TDS (over 1200 ppm) substitute Jack's Magic The Purple Stuff at a rate of 1 qt. per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add 10 lbs. of Stain Solution #2 per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Brush pool to make sure chemical products are completely in solution.
- Circulate pool continuously for the duration of the treatment; which could be as soon as 48 hours, or as long as 2 weeks.
- Once a week during treatment, clean filter, add chlorine (or other sanitizer). Do not shock, and raise The Blue Stuff (or The Purple Stuff) level to 20 ppm.
- After stains removed (may take several weeks), slowly (no more than 4 lbs. every 8 hours) begin rebalancing total alkalinity (use sodium bicarbonate only).
*Do not swim for the duration of the treatment.
Isolate heaters and/or heat pumps from circulation. If this cannot be done, DO NOT treat pool with STAIN SOLUTION #2.
|Boiling Point||408 deg F|
|Color||White to Off-White|
|Container Size||10 lb|
|Item||Stain Solution #2 The Copper & Scale Stuff|
|Product Type||Stain & Scale Control|