Natural Chemistry's Pool First Aid gives pool owners a powerful, all-natural treatment to remove dead algae, pollen, antifreeze residue, non-living organic waste, and any oil leaks or hydraulic fluid spills that have contaminated your pool. Using strong natural enzymes, Pool First Aid's no-scrubbing formula clears pool water of contaminants as well as restoring clogged filter systems back to efficient operation, all without needing harsh chemicals for effectiveness.
- Cleans pool of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism and other forms of non-living organic water contamination
- Frees clogged filters of oil and other forms of non-living organic buildup
- Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
- Pool first aid is a powerful pool problem solver that works very fast - often without scrubbing!
- Cleans up dead algae and other forms of non-living organic contamination
- Combines a concentrated blend of SMARTZyme technology with an organic clarifier
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Broadcast Pool First Aid around the surface of the pool.
- Also apply directly to water line to quickly remove any existing water line build-up.
- Do not use within 2 hours before or after shocking.
- This product can be used every 2 days until the pool is crystal clear.
If water temperature is below 70 degrees, Pool First Aid will work more slowly, so allow more time for results.
|Chemical Composition||0.5 - 1.5% POLYDIMETHYLDIALLYLAMMONIUM CHLORIDE|
|Container Size||2 L|
|Item||Pool First Aid™|
|pH Rating||7.5 - 8.5|
|Relative Density||8.3 - 8.5 lb/gal|
|Solubility||Complete Soluble in Water|
|Specific Gravity||1 - 1.02|