Regal - Century VGreen Evo 2.25 THP Square Flange Variable Speed Motor
The VGreen Evo™ motor is a cost-effective variable speed pool pump motor designed to provide pool owners with maximum savings over traditional single speed motors. The variable speed design allows the motor to be programmed at the optimal settings for the pool allowing for energy savings. The VGreen Evo motor offers ease of installation as a direct drop-in replacement for pool filter pump applications and allows for a simplified user experience with an easy to program user interface, making it the perfect choice for your next pool installation or motor replacement.
Why Variable SpeedThe new VGreen Evo motor is driven by advanced variable speed technology to power the most energy efficient and compliant pool pumps in the industry, helping our customers meet or exceed latest DOE regulations.
Single-speed pumps typically run at high RPM’s around the clock, over-circulating water and wasting precious energy and money. A variable speed pump motor allows users to circulate water at the minimum turnover rate for water quality at a lower RPM, thereby greatly reducing the energy needed to run the pump. The slower circulation rates of a variable speed pump equate to a noticeably quieter motor. Operating at lower speeds also lowers the temperature of the motor, extending the life of the motor. Upgrading to a variable speed motor will lower the cost of pool ownership through energy savings without replacing the pump. These motors run cooler, quieter and last longer. Owning a pool with a variable speed motor is more affordable and better for the environment.
Available in both square flange and C-Face configurations, the highly versatile VGreen Evo motor can be utilized in pool pump applications ranging from 1.30 to 2.25 total horsepower. Installation on most pumps, regardless of manufacturer, is as simple as replacing a standard single-speed or two-speed motor. There is no additional wiring or plumbing required, thanks to the VGreen Evo motor’s integrated user interface.
Simplified User Interface
The VGreen Evo motor features a simplified user interface to allow for programming flexibility with the push of a single button. The motor offers various pre-programmed variable speed operating schedules, allowing users to best optimize their motor to minimize energy consumption and lower the overall cost of pool ownership, all while maintaining the proper pool environment.
- New simplified user interface allows for easier programming and motor setup all with the push of one button
- IPX5 moisture intrusion rating provides enhanced protection against moisture
- Lightweight, compact design, and rotatable mains wiring compartment allow for ease of installation
- Available in both square flange and C-Face mounting configurations to allow for replacement versatility
- UV and rainproof enclosure helps to protect against harsh weather conditions to extend motor life.
- Dual Voltage 230/115 VAC with Automatic Voltage Detection
- Freeze Protection
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Variable Speed Operation (600-3450 RPM)
- TEFC Design Rotation: CCWPE
- Single Phase
- 50/60 Hz
- 303 Stainless Steel Shaft
- Class F Insulation
- 50°C Ambient