SeaKlear® Spa Balanced Shock Oxidizer helps keep your water clear and odor-free. It works quickly to remove odors and chlorine smell, and spa use can resume just 15 minutes after treatment. Balanced Shock Oxidizer uses active oxygen instead of chlorine to eliminate organic contaminants, suntan oils, and perspiration.
- Works quickly - resume use after just 15 min
- Removes odors and chlorine smell
- Uses active oxygen, not chlorine
- Eliminates organic contaminants, suntan oils, and perspiration
- Use 2 oz of Seaklear spa balanced shock Oxidizer for upto 500 gal of water in spas and hot tubs weekly
- Made in the United States
- Remove the spa or hot tub cover before oxidizing and leave off for at least one hour after oxidizing.
- With the pump running, disperse SeaKlear Spa Balanced Shock Oxidizer into spa or hot tub. Add to water with circulation jets on.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before entering water.
- After each application, run your pump and filter system continuously for at least two hours.
|Boiling Point||At 760 mm Hg Decomposes|
|Chemical Composition||45.2% POTASSIUM PEROXYMONOSULFATE, 29% POTASSIUM SULFATE, 23% POTASSIUM BISULFATE, 2.8% POTASSIUM PEROXYDISULFATE|
|Container Size||2 lb|
|Item||Spa Balanced Shock Oxidizer|
|pH Rating||1% Solution = 2.3; 3% Solution = 2.0|
|Solubility||25.6 wt% at 68 deg F|