STAIN DROP ALL PURPOSE XpH - C005510-CS20Q
- Prevents stains and scale without phosphates
- Ideal for pool openings
- Removes light stains and scale at prescribed dosages
- Works in wide pH ranges
- Great for off-season prevention
- Highly chlorine tolerant
- See downloadable instructions below for more complete details
- FOR POOL OPENINGS:
- Adjust chlorine / bromine below 3ppm
- With pump running, add 1 Qt (32 oz) per 15,000 gallons of pool water. (Water may haze. This is normal, and a sign of product working) Run pump continuously for 48 hours
- After 48 hours, resume typical start-up or opening instructions from your dealer
- For pools with sand or DE filters, backwash according to manufacturer’s instructions and resume filtering.
- For cartridge filters, remove, clean and replace the media according to manufacturer recommendations.
- Regardless of filter type, if pool water exceeds 300 ppm calcium hardness or has a heavy metal content, chemically clean filter media following treatment.
WARNING: The following product(s) can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov