JLU4C6W50 Jandy Pro Series RGBW Watercolors HydroCool™ 6W 50' Cord LED Nicheless, Underwater Lights Communicates with all Jandy AquaLink RS Control Systems with Minimum Rev. T.2 and/or Standard Light Switches
Cool by Design
The Jandy Pro Series WaterColors Nicheless LED lights with HydroCool technology use an innovative, energy-efficient design that harnesses the cooling power of water to create a cooler running, longer lasting* light. Designed to fit in a standard 1-1/2" return fitting, these lights are smaller to accommodate complex pool designs, and operate at lower wattages, while providing the same brilliant illumination as previous models.
*Based on internal testing
- Bright illumination that reduces energy costs using less wattage than ever before
- Triple-material, unibody construction design eliminates common leakage failure points
- The diffuser lens provides better blending of light for the clearest and most consistent lighting in its class
- Quarter moon and half moon lens covers are available as optional accessories to eliminate reflective shadows/halos on the pool floor
- Allows heat from the LEDs to transfer to the water.
- Cool running, single seam design.
- Available in 6, 12 and 24 watt models, these lights are only 4.5" (6 watt) or 5.5" (12 and 24 watt) in length to fit even the narrowest walls.
- Every light includes a protective cover and a robust installation tool.
- Bright illumination using less wattage than ever before thanks to LED advancements.
|Brand||Zodiac Pool Systems|
|Cord Length||50' Cord|
WARNING: The following product(s) can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov