The inspector is an innovative, powerful pocket light that outputs 180 lumens, with 3 light Modes and 3x adjustable zoom that provide the perfect amount of light for any situation. The inspector is also waterproof (IP67) and features a removable steel clip and soft-touch technology, which provides momentary operation when the light is off, With the slight touch of the button. Lightweight design to be handheld less than 6 inches long and half inch in diameter. 180 lumens high mode with 84 meter (275 feet) beam throw lasts 2 hours. Low mode option for longevity 6 hours and 46 meters (150 feet) at 54 lumens. High beam Strobe function for 50 minutes.
- 180 lumen handheld flashlight with 3 light modes including Strobe and soft-touch Flash on off technology
- 3x adjustable zoom from spot light to flood light perfect for professional use and every day carry
- Lightweight (2. 3 oz), Waterproof (IP67) and rugged impact-resistant anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body design
- Detachable steel belt and/or pocket clip provides anti-roll
- Momentary or steady operation powered by 2 AAA batteries