American Granby EMIP200SE PVC MIP 2 SXS EPDM Ball Valve.
- Heavy duty thermoplastic white PVC (Type 1, Grade 1) construction. Materials meet NSF standards.
- Meets ASTM 2467 Schedule 80.
- Available with PTFE or EPDM seats providing excellent chemical resistance.
- EPDM “o” ring stem seal
- 150 PSI working pressure at 73ºF water, non-shock.
- Severe shock loads and misalignment stress are absorbed by the valve body, not the ball & seat, minimizing the chance of uneven wear & leakage.
- Manufactured for AGI in an ISO9002 facility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.