Pool & Spa Potting Compound Cartridge
AquaBond® swimming pool light potting compounds encapsulate and waterproof electrical connections in swimming pool, fountain and spa lighting fixtures. UL listed, they meet National Electric Code requirements for potting wet niche 8 AWG grounding conductor terminations. Their unique aqua-blue color is easy to identify as a properly encapsulated connection and is preferred by electrical inspectors nationwide.
Both our AB-1000 and ABP-1000 wet niche potting compounds provide protection against corrosion and the possible deteriorating effects of pool water – and allow the use of rigid nonmetallic conduit in the installation of wet-niche underwater lighting fixtures in swimming pools and spas.
Do it Right… Do it to code!
- Save up to 70% on wet niche potting compound costs!
- Encapsulate 5 to 8 wet niche pool light bonding lugs with one resealable, 50ml cartridge or encapsulate 1 to 2 with our single-use pouch!
- UL listed
- Preferred by electrical inspectors nationwide
- Aqua blue color for quick and easy identification of properly encapsulated pool light niches
- A two-part flexible polyurethane resin
- Superior quality
- Contains NO deca-BDE
- Won’t sag or drip
- Working time 8 minutes
- Can be submerged in 4 hours
- Note: Must be applied in dry conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.