The Clean & Clear RP cartridge filter gives you everything you could ask for in a filter. This new design is nearly 50% more efficient than any other single cartridge filter on the market. At the same time, it delivers top-of-the-line cartridge performance to keep your pool sparkling clear. And cleaning is a breeze - its quick-connect ring makes maintenance a cinch - just open the top, remove the cartridge, hose it off and Clean & Clear RP is ready to go again. Clean & Clear RP has a unique side entry port to optimize flow and energy efficiency. And inside, we've maximized the cartridge surface consistency to block and trap particles as small as 20 microns. (An average grain of beach sand is 1,000 microns!) Plus, its durable, fiberglass-reinforced tank ensures exceptionally long life.
15.5" Diameter X 41" Height.
76" Vertical Clearance (Required clearance to remove filter elements)
Gallon Per Minute Flow Rate:
150 Gallons Per Minute Residential
56 Gallons Per Minute Commercial
The Clean & Clear RP filters unique side entry design optimizes flow for greater energy efficiency. It features an easily-cleaned cartridge for the ultimate in carefree pool filtration. The fiberglass-reinforced tank halves are secured with an innovative clamp ring just loosen the ring and remove the top half for easy cartridge access and rinsing. Filter maintenance doesn't get any easier.
- Nearly 50% more efficient than other single cartridge filters
- Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components
- Cartridge is easy to remove and rinse
- Low-force, quick-connect diamon-seal fastens easily with no tools required
- Chemical resistant tank body
- High Flow™ manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief
- 1-1/2 Inch drain and wash outashourt for quick and convenient maintenance and winterization
- Easy turn lock-ring
- Integrated continuous High Flow™ internal air relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system
- Pentair Aquatic Systems does not recommend flow rates above 150 gpm
|For pool and spa (bather) applications
|150 gpm (Residential)
|Maximum Continual Operating Pressure
|Maximum Operating Water Temperature Internal Filter
|NSF Listed, ANSI Standard 50 Certified
|Clean & Clear® RP
|8 hr - 72000 gal, 10 hr - 90000 gal, 12 hr - 108000 gal