The EasyCare Startup-Tec® product is a necessary pool start up treatment that will effectively prevent and remove calcium, metal staining, and it will also improve the overall water clarity consistency. This product will prevent mottling discoloration for all types of pool surfaces. When used at start up, this product will leave 90%-100% less plaster dust, and will require significantly less brushing when used correctly.
- Prevents and removes calcium and metal staining
- Powerful sequestrant agent that removes metals from the water
- Improves water clarity and color
- Prevents plus removes plaster dust - eliminates tedious surface brushing - significantly reduces surface mottling discoloration - exposes aggregates brilliantly with less acid
- Extremely effective treatment method and no special training required
- Faster startup results, saves considerable startup cost and time
- Advanced formula is acid and phosphate free and is extremely chlorine stable
- Provides 4 to 6 months of scale-stain-salt pool cell protection
- Effective on white, colored, exposed quartz aggregate and pebble type finishes
- No more surface brushing, surface damage, acid usage, and customer complaints
- Faster pool startup. Long lasting surface, equipment, and salt cell protection
- "PK- 3 Day" startup-tee treatment must be added during new pool filling!
- Provides cleaner startups with 90% to 100% less dust and brushing
- Significant reduction of mottling discoloration on all types of finishes
- Typically eliminates “hot startups” that exposes quartz and aggregates
- Strongly sequesters metal ions that stain surfaces and form calcium film
- More brilliant exposure of pigmented and pebble type finishes
- Advanced multi-sequestrant formulation, no phosphates or acids. Swimmers can use pool immediately
- Reduces warranty issues, lawsuits, and replastering of damaged pools
- Swimmers can use pool immediately
Note: Must add at initial filling. Use of higher dosage is recommended for higher hardness, well waters, and colored pigment finishes. Use higher winter dosages especially for color finishes.
During Pool Filling:
- For best results , check for fill water low hardness. If hardness level is less than 150 ppm, add calcium hardness during pool filling prices to prevent surface damage and calcium discoloration.
- At the 300 to 500 gallon level, disperse "Startup dosage" uniformly throughout pool basin area.
- For color marmite finishes, add Startup-Tec dosage at minimum of 500 gallons - disperse into fill water uniformly.
- Add water using water can, PVC pipe or directly from bottle uniformly into basin area. Avoid splashing onto pool surfaces.
- Continue to fill pool without stopping the filling process.
After Pool is Filled:
- Inspect pool surfaces. Lightly brush surfaces to remove any remaining calcium/plaster dust. Brush-vac to remove calcium in the pool basin area - do not use roller type vacuum.
- If necessary, perform a light-hot startup to obtain full exposure on exposed quartz or color pigment finishes.
- For first few days, lightly brush all pool surfaces to remove any remaining calcium/plaster dust, dirt, and loose debris.
- Balance water chemistries to obtain proper pH, alkalinity, and hardness levels according to local needs.
|Application||For swimming pool water treatment|
|Boiling Point||>212 deg F|
|Chemical Composition||LESS THAN 2% ACTIVE COMPONENT - SODIUM HYDROXIDE|
|Container Size||64 oz|
|Item||Easy Care™ Startup-Tec®|
|pH Rating||11.5 - 11.8|
|Solubility||Miscible Water in All Proportions|
|Specific Gravity||1.14 at 68 deg F|