The NEWLY redesigned HeatWave SuperQuiet® SQ125 comes equipped with all standard features. The Patented ThermoLink® Titanium Heat Exchanger at its core makes this unit a power-house that’s built to last.
- Corrosion proof cabinet with AquaTop
- Scroll Compressor – for quiet operation
- Microprocessor Controls
- Off-Set Plumbing
Not available in 50 Hz
The only heat pump that allows you to maximize the potential savings of a variable speed pump is an AquaCal®, which utilizes our patented ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger technology with its unique flow characteristics.
- Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps.
- Saves money when using a variable speed pump by reducing the RPM needed to achieve the same flow rate.
- Save money in a single speed pump application by reducing the run time needed to achieve the same turnover rate of the pool. Corrosion Proof Cabinet
- Louvered side panels protect evaporator coil while ensuring efficient air flow
- Rust and fade proof
- Impact resistant
- Built-in drain pan provides condensate management AquaTop
- Air Flow Vectoring Top protects internal components from weather and debris while ensuring optimal air flow Microprocessor Controlled with Digital Display
- Flip-out control panel is out of sight, protected against sun and weather • Lockable panel provides security from others changing the temperature
- Accurate and easy-to-read bright blue display
- On-board self diagnostics
- Microprocessor controlled defrost cycle ThermoLink® Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Patented counter-flow water management system
- Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps
- Impervious to chemical corrosion
- Durability without sacrificing performance
- Lifetime warranty
IceBreaker® Technology:Heat & Cool Models
- Extends swimming season longer than any other heat pump on the market
- Continue to heat at freezing temperatures to minimize heat loss
- Cool your pool to a refreshing temperature
- Set to heat, cool or autotemp