For pools in areas that restrict replacement pump flow rates, the IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pool Pump for inground pools may be the ideal choice. Its hydraulic design reduces flow rates while providing the significant energy savings you’d expect from a Pentair variable speed pump. With a maximum rating of seven amps, this makes retrofits easier in applications that are limited by existing wire gauge size.
IntelliFlo i2 Variable Speed Pool pump is hydraulically engineered to provide maximum performance on a 15-amp breaker. It has a maximum rating of 11.8 amps, which makes retrofits easier in applications that are limited by existing wire gauge size. Energy efficient, automation ready and technologically advanced—now that’s a smart choice.
- Permanent magnet motor runs cooler, produces less vibration than induction motors
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects against the elements
- Built-in diagnostics that detect the most common causes of premature wear and tear—loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities—protect the pump for longer service life
- Improves the efficiency of automatic chlorinators and chemical dispensers, because water moves slower for longer periods of time
- Heavy-duty/durable construction is designed for long life
- IntelliFlo i1 WEF 7.5 THP 3.95
- IntelliFlo i2 WEF 6.9 THP 3.95
Pentair 011059 Intelliflo(R) I1 Variable Speed Pump; 28 Inch Length x 12.5 Inch Width x 16 Inch Height
- New rotatable keypad for easy programming and viewing - keypad has the ability to be wall mounted with optional wall mount kit (sold separately)
- Intuitive interface/HMI simplifies programming and use
- Top-mounted field wiring compartment for easy access and installation
- Eight programmable speed settings and built-in timer
- Totally-enclosed fan-cooled design (TEFC) for quiet operation
- Built-in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
- Interfaces perfectly with Pentair automation systems
|DimensionA||28 Inch L x 12.5 Inch W x 16 Inch H|
|Item||Variable Speed Pump|
|StandardsApprovals||cULus Listed, NSF, CSA Certified|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.