Instant Pump Automation
iQPUMP01 enables app control for Jandy variable-speed pumps. A mobile pump user interface that allows pool professionals to easily install, set up, and control the pump using a smartphone and the iAquaLink app, iQPUMP01's built-in hotspot technology makes set up and programming simple - even without Internet access. iQPUMP01 is compatible with all Jandy Pro Series variable-speed pumps and doesn't require a JEP-R user interface or other automation system. No more bending, climbing, and leaning over hot equipment to access a tiny keypad and difficult-to-read display. Installers can program pump cycles, initiate one-touch quick-clean, and service variable-speed pumps remotely to reduce on-site service visits and increase energy efficiency for the pool owner.
- Easy onsite set-up and programming - When on site, installers can wirelessly connect directly to the pump controller, with or without Internet access, using their smartphone and the iAquaLink app
- Anytime, anywhere control - When connected to the web, in addition to easy onsite set-up and programming, pool professionals and owners can control the pump anytime, anywhere through the iAquaLink app
- Simplified onboard user interface - allows servicer to access several key features without their smartphone:
- Quick Clean: runs pump at high speed for short period of time for use with suction vacuums
- Timed Stop mode: temporarily stops the pump for 1-24 hours to allow for servicing
- Timed Run mode: pump will run for a period of time to ensure circulation of added chemicals
- Updated iAquaLink app - Pump can be controlled directly using virtually any iOS or Android smartphone
- Energy-efficient - Pumps can be programmed to run at non-peak energy periods and to run at the minimum speed it needs for cleaning, and heating. Energy consumption can be adjusted to pool's needs.
|For Use With||Jandy Variable-speed Pumps|
|Item||IQPUMP01 Instant Pump Automation|