Your inquiry was submitted successfully. You can expect to hear from us shortly. To expedite the quoting process plesae create an account.
The standard ColorSplash LXG lights put out about 800 lumens and use red, green and blue LEDs to create white, which renders more as a blueish white. The new ColorSplash LXG-W lights use a dedicated white circuit to create a crisp, bright white that is the equivalent of a 500W incandescent light and puts out almost 4,000 lumens! This makes the ColorSplash light shows and color changes even more beautiful with the XG-W series - the dedicated white circuit creates a brilliant white light that delivers a magnificent contrast during color transitions.
These LED pool and spa replacement lamps install in minutes and offer the ideal ambiance for playing, relaxing or entertaining, while providing immediate energy cost savings.
- RGB-W offers a PureWhite in addition to its multiple colors and light shows
- Operates effectively with most pool automation systems*
- Works with J&J's XG Controller
- Edison base - easily replaces existing pool lamps, compatible with most manufacturers fixtures
- Synchronizes with J&J's XG fixtures and LXG lamps
- "Zero Pixelation" lens enhances uniformity of light intensity providing a richer, more even color
- 50,000 hour lifespan
- Reduce energy consumption up to 90% compared to incandescent
- Wide angle LEDs increases light output coverage area
- High output LEDs optimizes color saturation and light intensity
- Advanced micro-processor hi-speed performance delivers seamless color transitions