Jandy Pro Series JXi Digital ASME Commercial LowNOx, 400K BTU Pool and Spa Heater, Propane
The Jandy Pro Series JXi ASME Pool heater sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi is available in four BTU sizes, 200K, 260K, 399K, and offered in both natural and propane gas models.
The pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly installation include:
- Ultra-Compact and Versatile: footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility.
- Lightweight Design: Weighs less than 176 pounds unpackaged for easy maneuverability and transport.
- Best Retrofit Option: Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments.
- High-Efficiency: Exceptional 83% efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE thermal efficiency requirements.
- Easy to Control: RS485 digital interface is Aqualink®-compatible for pool and spa automation.
- Versa Plumb®-ready: Installation in the Jandy Versa-Plumb system* reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency using the smallest footprint available. *Sweep elbow included in all JXI models
- The top of the heater rotates 180 Degrees so there is no longer any need to reverse the headers.
- The JXI Electronics are suspended at the front of the heater for easy access and rodent prevention, the same design that makes the LXi rodent damage free and easy to work on.
- Most electronics are transfered from the LXi, with proven reliability.
- Polymer pressure switches and thermister for chlorine generators, standard.
- Jandy continues to be the only manufacturer offering "smart" heaters that actually communicate back and forth between the Jandy automation system. This means that when the heater doesn't fire the home owner, or a pool professional logged in through the iAqualink, knows there is a problem.
- 2 plumbing configurations, one is a direct replacement for the MasterTemp or Max-E Therm and the second fits in Jandy's (50% more hydraulically efficient) versa plumb system.
- The JXI unit includes a gas line pre-plumbed out of the heater for even easier installation.
- Negative gas valve increases low gas pressure tolerance
The Jandy JXi is now the smallest, lightest heater on the market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.