Natural Chemistry's Phosfree enables pool owners to drop phosphate levels in your pool to almost nothing. Phosfree is unconditionally guaranteed by Natural Chemistry to prevent future phosphate build-up. This treatment will improve filter performance and reduce overall pool maintenance, yet accomplishes these things without resorting to the usage of harsh chemicals, remaining 100% non-toxic.
- Most effective way to remove phosphates prior to using a weekly maintenance product
- Works in the filter (no clouding of the pool water)
- Reduces phosphates down to near zero
- Reduces pool maintenance
- No Phosphates
- If pool has algae, follow dealer instructions to treat.
- Follow dealer instructions to balance water chemically.
- Clean or backwash filter, if necessary.
- Determine required Phosfree dosage from chart.
- With filter running, shake bottle well, and add required dose directly to skimmer. If D.E. filter pressure rises above normal range, bump filter per manufacturers instructions and restart. Repeat until pressure stays in normal range.
- Run filter 8 hours/day for one week or 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning. When phosphate levels are 100 ppb or less begin maintenance with weekly dose of Pool Perfect + Phosfree.
|Chemical Composition||11.05% LANTHANUM CHLORIDE (LACL3), HYDRATE|
|Container Size||2 L|
|Form||Liquid Containing Solids|
|pH Rating||2.1 - 2.3|
|Product Type||Phosphate Remover|
|Relative Density||8 - 10 lb/gal|
|Specific Gravity||1 - 1.2|