AquaDex 50 is an excellent aid for removal of metallic stains from spas and swimming pools. It is stable at high temperatures and is unaffected by Chlorine, Bromine, Acid or other sanitizing chemicals. It goes into solution with pool water rapidly and swimming may be continued 30 minutes after treatment.
- Metal stain remover
- Quicky removes metal stains in spas, pools and fountains
- It stays stable at high temperatures. Stain removal will be apparent in one to 10 days depending on age of the stain and severity
- Plaster and Fiberglass Pools Initial Dose - Add 32 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Plaster and Fiberglass Pools Maintenance Dose - Add 4 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water each week.
- Plaster and Fiberglass Spas Initial Dose - Add 8 ounces of this product per 500 gallons of spa water.
- Plaster and Fiberglass Spas Maintenance Dose - Add 2 ounces of this product per 500 gallons of spa water.
|Boiling Point||224.6 deg F|
|Color||Clear, Light Yellow|
|Container Size||1 qt|
|Flash Point||Non - Flammable|
|Item||Aquadex Stain Off|
|pH Rating||11.0 - 11.8|
|Product Type||Stain & Scale Control|
|Specific Gravity||1.29 g/mL|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.