- Microprocessor - Control is more precise than mechanical systems. It controls temperatures for pool and spa settings and stores diagnostic information for service technicians
- Robust Burner - Design is Raypak’s specialty. The Professional series heater can withstand fluctuating and varying gas pressures. The burner is self-adjusting and always yields a perfect flame
- Stainless Steel - Is used liberally through-out the Professional series pool heater. Raypak spared no expense to ensure that any area that could be compromised by harsh environments would stand the test of time.
- Heat Exchanger - With brass headers and cupronickel tubes for maximum protection against the toughest pool applications. Excellent for salt chlorine generated pools. ASME certified & National Board Registered
- Burner Tray - Constructed entirely of stainless steel. Every detail has been looked at, down to every nut and bolt, and made of stainless steel. This burner tray is built to last
- Condensation Protection - The Unitherm Governor system along with a spring loaded bypass to maintain the perfect flow through the heat exchanger
- Spark-to-Pilot Ignition - The most reliable and safe ignition system in use today
- Cupro-Nickel Finned-Tube Heat Exchanger - Is at the heart of the Raypak Professional series heater. The competition doesn’t stand a chance against its fat 0.065 tubing walls. Raypak also uses integral fin tube, meaning it’s all one piece of material
- Wiring Sheath - Is standard construction on all exposed wiring. This helps prevent rodent damage and other associated issues that can damage the wiring. Not to mention it looks very clean and tight.
- Flow Switch and T&P - Are standard equipment on the Raypak Professional. This makes the unit 50 state ASME compliant right out of the box. Also, having a flow switch eliminates pressure issues from elevated pools.
|Amperage Draw||4 A at 120 V, 2 A at 240 V|
|Burner Orifice Size||#50|
|Cabinet Depth||28 Inch|
|Cabinet Height||38 Inch|
|Cabinet Width||29 Inch|
|Control Type||Digital Electronic|
|Elevation||0 - 2000 ft|
|Flow Rate||125 gpm|
|Flue Diameter||9 Inch|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Gas Connection||3/4 Inch NPT|
|Indoor Drafthood||64-1/2 Inch|
|Minimum J||12-1/8 Inch|
|Model Number||B-R408A-EN-X #50|
|Stackless Outdoor Top||40 Inch|
|Standards Approvals||ASME Certified|
|Voltage Rating||120/240 V|
|Water Connection||2 Inch NPT|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.