- Microprocessor - Control is more precise than mechanical systems. It controls temperatures for pool and spa settings and stores diagnostic information for service technicians
- Robust Burner - Design is Raypak’s specialty. The Professional series heater can withstand fluctuating and varying gas pressures. The burner is self-adjusting and always yields a perfect flame
- Stainless Steel - Is used liberally through-out the Professional series pool heater. Raypak spared no expense to ensure that any area that could be compromised by harsh environments would stand the test of time.
- Heat Exchanger - With brass headers and cupronickel tubes for maximum protection against the toughest pool applications. Excellent for salt chlorine generated pools. ASME certified & National Board Registered
- Burner Tray - Constructed entirely of stainless steel. Every detail has been looked at, down to every nut and bolt, and made of stainless steel. This burner tray is built to last
- Condensation Protection - The Unitherm Governor system along with a spring loaded bypass to maintain the perfect flow through the heat exchanger
- Spark-to-Pilot Ignition - The most reliable and safe ignition system in use today
- Cupro-Nickel Finned-Tube Heat Exchanger - Is at the heart of the Raypak Professional series heater. The competition doesn’t stand a chance against its fat 0.065 tubing walls. Raypak also uses integral fin tube, meaning it’s all one piece of material
- Wiring Sheath - Is standard construction on all exposed wiring. This helps prevent rodent damage and other associated issues that can damage the wiring. Not to mention it looks very clean and tight.
- Flow Switch and T&P - Are standard equipment on the Raypak Professional. This makes the unit 50 state ASME compliant right out of the box. Also, having a flow switch eliminates pressure issues from elevated pools.
|Amperage Draw||4 A at 120 V, 2 A at 240 V|
|Burner Orifice Size||#57|
|Cabinet Depth||28 Inch|
|Cabinet Height||38 Inch|
|Cabinet Width||29 Inch|
|Control Type||Digital Electronic|
|Elevation||0 - 2000 ft|
|Flow Rate||125 gpm|
|Flue Diameter||9 Inch|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Gas Connection||3/4 Inch NPT|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane|
|Indoor Drafthood||64-1/2 Inch|
|Minimum J||12-1/8 Inch|
|Model Number||B-R408A-EP-X #57|
|Stackless Outdoor Top||40 Inch|
|Standards Approvals||ASME Certified|
|Voltage Rating||120/240 V|
|Water Connection||2 Inch NPT|
WARNING: The following product(s) can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.