SeaKlear® Metal Klear is a non-phosphate based metal stain control product, great for use in salt-water generator systems or areas with high phosphates. This product has also been proven to be effective in clearing up discolored water caused by high metals. For existing stains, the experts recommend using SeaKlear® Natural Stain Remover before adding Metal Klear.
- Effectively prevents metal stains on hot tub surfaces
- Ideal for hot tubs with salt systems
- Phosphate-free formula
- For stat up use 1 quart per 10,000 gallons.
- Dilute in a pail of water and add to deep end with the circulation system on.
- For freshly stained pools or discoloration of water from metals add 2 qts per 10,000 gallons.
- For maintenance treatment add 6-8 oz. per 10,000 gallons to the deep end of the pool weekly.
|Boiling Point||212 deg F|
|Chemical Composition||TETRASODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINETETRAACETATE|
|Container Size||1 qt|
|Product Type||Stain Remover|
|Solubility||Not Miscible or Difficult to Mix|
|Specific Gravity||1.05 g/mL|
|Vapor Pressure||17.5 mm Hg at 68 deg F|