- Works faster than other trouble shooters without waiting for shock or high sanitizer levels to dissipate
- Best value available in its water care category
- Can be used as a maintenance product
- Removes a high levels of organics and non-organics
- Residual of broad-spectrum natural enzymes aid in the final clean up of organics and oils
Shake well before use. Add Seaklear Rescue Klear weekly at a rate of 2 oz. per 10,000 gallons for routine maintenance. For higher bather loads, double or triple doses can be used. Alternately, the standard dose can be used more often.
|Chemical Composition||0.1% SUBTILISIN, 0.1% CELLULASE|
|Container Size||1 qt|
|pH Rating||< 4.5|
|Product Type||Enzyme Products|
|Solubility||Not Miscible or Difficult to Mix|
|Vapor Pressure||17 mm Hg at 68 deg F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.