- Works quickly - resume use after just 15 min
- Removes odors and chlorine smell
- Uses active oxygen, not chlorine
- Eliminates organic contaminants, suntan oils, and perspiration
- Use 2 oz of Seaklear spa balanced shock Oxidizer for upto 500 gal of water in spas and hot tubs weekly
- Made in the United States
- Remove the spa or hot tub cover before oxidizing and leave off for at least one hour after oxidizing.
- With the pump running, disperse SeaKlear Spa Balanced Shock Oxidizer into spa or hot tub. Add to water with circulation jets on.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before entering water.
- After each application, run your pump and filter system continuously for at least two hours.
|Boiling Point||At 760 mm Hg Decomposes|
|Chemical Composition||45.2% POTASSIUM PEROXYMONOSULFATE, 29% POTASSIUM SULFATE, 23% POTASSIUM BISULFATE, 2.8% POTASSIUM PEROXYDISULFATE|
|Container Size||2 lb|
|Item||Spa Balanced Shock Oxidizer|
|pH Rating||1% Solution = 2.3; 3% Solution = 2.0|
|Solubility||25.6 wt% at 68 deg F|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.