Simpson Strong Tie-ET-HP22-N, ET-HP Epoxy Adhesive W/Nozzle and Extension, 22oz.
ET-HP is a two-component, high-solids, epoxy-based system for use as a non-shrink anchor-grouting material. ET-HP is formulated for anchoring threaded rod and rebar into concrete (cracked and uncracked) and masonry (uncracked).
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for dry and damp conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (65°C)
- Permissible for use with metric threaded rod and rebar
- Multiple State and DOT approvals
- Easy hole-cleaning — no power-brushing required
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials
Mixed Color: Gray
Anchor Type: Threaded Rod and Rebar
Substrate Installation Temperature: 50°F (10°C) to 100°F (38°C)
In-Service Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (65°C)
Storage Temperature: 45°F (7°C) and 90°F (32°C)
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Mix Ratio Type: 1:01
Product Type: Epoxy