Sta-Rite's modular media filtration is the perfect match for both the inground and aboveground pools. Advances in media technology and balanced flow design provide dirt-loading capabilities up to 15 times greater than sand filters of equivalent size. The result is virtually maintenance-free operation for today's pool owner. The small diameter footprint makes the System:2 filter a perfect fit for new and retrofit installations. Contemporary style and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
- Quality construction with durable, two-piece tank housing
- Thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Innovative balanced flow design for virtually maintenance-free operation for pools of all sizes
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Perfect for aboveground pools, inground pools and inground hot tubs
Note: No backwash valve required.
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40° C).
WARNING: The following product(s) can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.