TropiClear® Liquid Stabilizer dissolves rapidly to reduce the loss of chlorine in pool water caused by the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
Use a reliable test kit to determine stabilizer concentration in water. If the pool water tests less than 40 ppm (parts per million) add TropiClear® Liquid Stabilizer to obtain a level of 40-100 ppm. One gallon container will raise a 10,000 gallon (3.8 L will raise a 38m3) pool’s stabilizer concentration 32 ppm.
- Turn on circulation pump.
- Shake product well before use.
- Slowly add entire gallon of TropiClear® Liquid Stabilizer into the pool in front of a return jet.
- Rinse container with pool water and shake. Repeat step #3.
- Re-balance your swimming pool in accordance with the guidelines below.
NOTE: It is normal for the pool water to become cloudy following application for a short period of time. Allow 30 minu1es for the pool to clear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.